ComNetworkSF Bay Area: How is Democracy Doing?
You are invited to join Bay Area communications friends, old and new, at a special post-election event organized by ComNetwork SF Bay Area.
HOW IS DEMOCRACY DOING?
Join us online on Tuesday, November 17, 2020, at 4:00 pm PST
Following the historic 2020 elections:
- What is the state of voting and disenfranchisement in 2020?
- How do we encourage truth over misinformation?
- What is California’s unique role in 2021 and beyond?
Join this online panel discussion with big thinkers from different pillars of democracy-building who will provide smart analysis and practical solutions for those of us working in the social sector. Hear from a diverse group of experts working to improve our democracy at a crucial inflection point in our nation’s history, explore actions and solutions, and engage with your fellow Bay Area communications colleagues who are working for a better world.
- Mindy Romero, founder and director of the Center for Inclusive Democracy
- Paul Waters, associate director at Democracy Fund
- Marisa Lagos, politics and government correspondent with KQED
- Doug Sovern, political reporter with KCBS radio
Space is limited so RSVP today and mark your calendar for November 17 at 4:00 pm PST.