Date Posted: 11/19/21
Reports To: Emily Goetz, Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Seattle, WA with option to work remote
Compensation: Full-time; $50,000–$75,000/year based on experience
Benefits: We offer our employees a competitive benefits package, including full health, dental and disability insurance, subsidized transportation, appealing vacation time, and retirement plans. We encourage all members of our team to pursue ongoing professional development and provide an annual budget to support these activities.
To Apply: We request that applicants provide their resumes and a brief statement of interest to Sarah Starr at email@example.com(link sends e-mail) by December 15, 2021.
Pyramid is a team of creative strategists dedicated to working with people and organizations making positive change.
We want to partner with people who bring new ideas and ways of thinking. We respect and celebrate the diversity, creativity and strength of our community. Equity and inclusion are prioritized across all areas of our organization. We are committed to using our time and resources to help identify and eliminate disparities based on identity—internally in our organization and externally with clients—and to promote equitable access and opportunity for all.
Pyramid Project Managers are skillful listeners, synthesizers, and strategists—managing teams, work flows, resources and client relationships to make the best, highest impact work possible.
Project Managers hold primary responsibility for all internal and external team and client coordination, as well as effective management of project budgets, deadlines, and details. In addition, Project Managers contribute insight and services ranging from research to content development and beyond.
Responsibilities Will Primarily Include:
- Working closely with clients and internal teams to develop a clear vision of success for projects, and to align project teams around that vision, project goals, and scope of work.
- Supporting the project team in developing strategies and paths forward to achieve project goals.
- Ensuring role clarity for internal project teams.
- Leading internal team coordination.
- Supporting client communication and managing client expectations.
- Developing and managing project timelines and budgets.
- Managing monthly client invoicing.
- Contributing insight and delivering services to client projects ranging from research, to content development, to facilitation—depending on your own particular interests, skills and passion.
To start, this Project Manager position would play a significant role in cross channel content development and editing for clients and projects within our Education and Philanthropy practice groups, with the opportunity to add projects over time working with clients across the firm, including arts and culture,climate and environment, health and wellbeing, and social justice.
Some of the skills and experience that would help you succeed in this role include:
- A passion for nonprofit or mission-driven work
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- An ability to manage multiple deadlines, projects, and people in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Google Suite
Preferred, But Not Required:
We are actively looking for candidates with diverse experience and skills. We want to hear what you bring to the table. Experience that we are looking for includes but is not limited to:
- Experience working as a Project Manager
- Communications or creative agency experience
- Interest in industry trends in marketing, communications, design, and/or technology
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, English, journalism, marketing, or equivalent work experience
This job involves significant time sitting (or standing) at a desk, and using a computer.
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and required skills for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.