Urban Land Institute
Date Posted: 11/12/2019
The Product Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations for all key ULI member engagement tools including Navigator, Member Directory, and Knowledge Finder. The Product Manager supports the Member Engagements Team and works in collaboration with Digital Marketing, IT, and Membership Teams to achieve goals of the Global Strategic Plan.
This is a full-time, exempt position, located in Washington, DC
- Lead day-to-day product management for the Navigator, Member Directory, and Knowledge Finder.
- Facilitate ongoing internal onboarding and ensure the tools are successful in advancing an improved member experience across ULI globally.
- Develop the current training schedule
- Manage training sessions, including leading, recording, and maintaining sessions
- Create and maintain How-to User Guides, day-to-day management guides, and SOPs for the tools and their subsets of content, working closely with Digital Marketing to align with broader rollouts.
- Improve workflows for marketing programs.
- Document protocols for identifying and responding to issues impacting the tools and serve as lead from Member Engagement Team.
- Create guides for practices, policies, and order of operations for troubleshooting.
- Develop workflows and processes, creating guides, and managing the processes.
- Manage updating, adding, and editing of information in Navigator and Member Directory and content updates in Knowledge Finder.
- Work with the member engagement and communications team to ensure proper implementation and use of specific programs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on different content areas to make sure applications are timely, fresh, and current.
- Work with IT reports team to enhance existing and create new dashboards that show results of the member engagement tools and their impacts on membership.
- Lead the effort with the IT reporting team and keeping them informed on what’s needed and managing updates through delivery.
- Provide monthly reporting on key performance indicators, as well as quarterly metrics, and work with the wider team on how to leverage metrics to inform future product and system enhancements.
- Manage external vendors and contractors.
Serve as lead in compiling feedback from members and staff to inform future development for the three member engagement tools..
- Collect and aggregate feedback from members and staff stakeholders to inform senior team members of all considerations as they prioritize development work.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps and backlogs.
- Work with Digital Marketing to scope out possible enhancements to inform leadership on how to prioritize roadmap.
- 8+ years of experience with 1-3 years of product or program day-to-day management experience.
- Supervision of campaigns, external vendors, and in-house member service platforms.
- Demonstrated results in project management.
- Experience in product management of a digital product preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills required.
- Knowledge of and experience with traditional and digital marketing and metrics.
- Robust understanding of technology systems. Experience with netFORUM, WordPress, Higher Logic, and/or SiteCore preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Association or association vendor experience a plus.
- Some travel required for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree.
To apply, please follow the link below. Please submit a résumé and letter of interest.
EOE/m/f/d/v. No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time.