Paid Remote Media Planning Internship — Spring
Rising Tide Interactive
Date Posted: 1/14/22
Rising Tide Interactive is currently accepting applications for a paid Media Planning Intern for Spring 2022. Our interns have the opportunity to join us in our work with Democratic and campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Also: *every* internship comes with training and mentoring opportunities (this isn’t a gimmick; we want to help you learn!).
As a Media Planning Intern, you will:
- Assist in implementing digital media plans
- Help build relationships with new vendors and maintain strong relationships with current vendors
- Track vendor payments
- Gain familiarity with media platforms
- Learn how to ensure digital campaigns run accurately and more!
The important stuff:
- Paid internship? Yep! We pay $15.20/hour.
- You can work part-time (at least 20 hours/week) or full-time (up to 35 hours/week)
- Spring internships typically run from January 2022 to May 13, 2022, but we’re flexible with start/end dates.
- Location: Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently closed, so all internships will be remote. We will provide a laptop and a remote work stipend of $250 to help you get set up.
Nuts & bolts:
- Let us know what your availability is for the spring.
- Applications must include a cover letter and resume.
About Rising Tide Interactive:
Rising Tide Interactive works with Democratic and progressive campaigns, committees, PACs, and nonprofits to develop and implement the digital strategies that win races and create change. Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sen. Tim Kaine, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and the Southern Poverty Law Center. We’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2022.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Accommodations Request”.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Rising Tide Interactive can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.