Executive Office Administrator
Date Posted: 11/21/2022
GBSM is a Denver-based boutique communications and consulting firm working with a dynamic client base, including national non-profit organizations, higher education institutions, local and state governments, and a variety of diverse public and private companies. We have 35+ years of proven excellence in helping our clients navigate their strategic and crisis communications, public affairs, and management consulting needs, positively impacting our community as we go. We are looking to grow our team with like-minded, talented individuals!
Our Executive Office Administrator will manage our client coordinators while directly interacting and supporting our CEO and senior leadership team with a mix of calendar oversight and scheduling, expense tracking, travel arrangements, client billing, and ad hoc general admin to ensure smooth operations in our Denver office.
Duties may include answering phones, greeting clients, creating and managing templates, database organization, ordering supplies, managing vendors and building maintenance, opening and closing the office as needed, supporting employee events on and off-site, office inventory management, and ad-hoc projects as they come up.
What we’re looking for:
- Education & Work Experience: At least two years of relevant administrative in a professional-service setting is preferred. Undergraduate degree required.
- Written and Verbal Communications: Adept at listening to, acknowledging, and responding to others in a timely manner; presenting information clearly and assertively; confidently asking questions to clarify expectations; equally comfortable with phone, virtual and in-person meetings.
- Proactivity and Teamwork: Possess a keen ability to think and act one step ahead; able to play multiple roles on a team, from organizer to action taker; willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty to proactively problem-solve and help others during busy times; establish strong working relationships with coworkers and external clients. Must be able to work independently.
- Time Management: Able to manage rapid developments, completing them in a timely and competent manner; hyper-organized; ability to multitask and prioritize throughout the day; excellent time management and problem-solving skills with the professional ability to act on behalf of the firm in the moment.
- Research & Reporting: Able to conduct online and industry research, analyze and evaluate findings and compile findings into a succinct report.
- Computer/Online Skills: Expertise in MS Office applications including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; familiarity or ability to learn quickly with Adobe CC applications including InDesign and Photoshop and database management.
What we’re offering:
- A supportive office culture with room for advancement, including internal and external learning and development opportunities
- Excellent starting salary of $55,000-$60,000 with yearly bonus opportunity, 401(k) matching, and a full health and wellness benefits package
- In-office expectations of 4-5 days a week; unlimited vacation after 6 months
Please send your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to us at firstname.lastname@example.org