WEBINAR: What Communications Staff Need to Know About Evaluation
As a communications pro, you play a dual role: you mobilize communications vehicles to achieve your nonprofit’s mission AND you use those vehicles to promote your organization’s progress towards its mission.
In our next Communications Network webinar, we’ll be joined by Elena Harman, author of The Great Nonprofit Evaluation Reboot: A New Approach Every Staff Member Can Understand. Elena is the founder and CEO of Vantage Evaluation, a firm committed to evolving the way purpose-driven organizations think about and use evaluation – from data for data’s sake to evaluation as a learning process for strategic improvements.
In this session, Elena will speak to both of your roles, including tips for embracing learning in your external messaging and tips for measuring your own communications strategies.
- How to get meaningful feedback about your events
- How to measure success in your external facing communications
- Best metrics for social media
- Tips for embracing learning in your external messaging
- Best practices for communicating about the impact of your programs