Start 2022 with a ComNetworkDETROIT show and tell!
This event has ended.
As we lean into the New Year, let’s gather and share resources! We can all use tips on helpful websites, software, systems, consultants, firms, people and places that make doing our communications work easier and more effective. On Jan. 14 at 9:30 a.m., join social sector communicators from across metro Detroit and Michigan virtually and plan to bring at least one resource to share.
It could be….
- A communications plan template that’s never let you down.
- The name of a photographer that takes portraits so beautiful, you want to frame them for your own walls.
- A new whiz-bang social media curation tool that is revolutionizing how you post and discover content.
- The local firm that helped you generate the best media coverage ever in 2021.
- …truly anything else that makes your communications life easier!
Be prepared to introduce yourself, the tool you recommend and to say a bit about it (how you use it, general cost, why you recommend it, etc.). Presentations will not be required, but hey, if slides are your thing, we’re game! We can’t wait to hear what’s helping you work smarter.
If it’s not in the cards to share, you’re still welcome to attend. We will collect the resources shared and compile them to share out with the network and hopefully build and grow this resource list in the months to follow.