Measuring and Communicating the Impact of Your Digital Strategy
Outside of the nonprofit sector, communications professionals are always on the hook to validate purchasing decisions and priorities, demonstrate success, and continually improve the performance of their digital properties and campaigns. They need to be able to answer questions such as:
- How do I define and measure both the success and return on investment (ROI) for our website?
- What’s the actual impact of this particular mobile application for our organization’s goals? And how do I measure that?
- Our social analytics trend lines aren’t showing an increase in activity. What should I do?
If you are nonprofit decision-maker or practitioner, you need to be able to accurately quantify your online success in terms of your organization’s overall mission so that you can know what to keep doing, what to improve, and what to do differently.
In this webinar, led by digital gurus Forum One, you’ll learn how to:
- Plan and measure your digital initiatives that not only align with your nonprofit’s overall mission and goals, but also move them forward.
- Design solutions and campaigns that are inherently measurable and testable, so that you are able to clearly map to what you are trying to achieve in the real world.
- Gain a stronger understanding of your online users through web analytics, and in turn optimize your website to meet your audience goals.
- Communicate your findings, decisions and recommendations to stakeholders in your organization.
Watch the replay below.