Great Design for Good Causes
Design is a critical, but often overlooked, element of any social change campaign.
Good design leads to impact.
Elefint Designs, a design firm focused on social impact and whose clients include the Clinton Global Initiative, Ad Council, Clif Bar, National Council of Nonprofits, PSI, and Skoll Foundation, joins us for this webinar.
Elefint will explore key principles for design and communications projects, and will dive into specifics related to common design projects, including rebranding, website design, and infographics.
Key questions that will be addressed include:
- How can strategy and design be integrated?
- How should organizational goals be considered before, during, and after design projects are undertaken?
- How does understanding strategy make design better?
- What are some tools for creating a smart design strategy?
- How can having a strong brand lead to new opportunities for an organization?
Watch the replay below.
For more information, please visit www.elefintdesigns.com.