ComNetworkMIAMI: Email Marketing for Social Good
Now more than ever, email marketing is critical for nonprofit communicators to engage donors, tell stories of impact and connect with the communities they serve. On August 21st, join us at The Miami Foundation to learn best-practice strategies and receive practical training and professional guidance from email marketing practitioners in the field.
In this 90 minute session you’ll…
- Connect with fellow local communicators
- Learn how to drive website traffic
- Increase your organization’s visibility and awareness
- Improve your email consistency
- Expand your subscriber base
- Understand the do’s and don’ts
HOSTED BY: ComNetworkLOCAL Miami
WHEN: Wednesday, August 21st
TIME: 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
The Miami Foundation
ComNetworkMiami, a local chapter of The Communications Network, hosts bi-monthly breakfast gatherings for South Florida nonprofit and social sector communicators.