ComNetworkDENVER: Digital Analytics 101
As a nonprofit, foundation or consultant in 2019, we all have one thing in common – we’re using digital marketing tactics to reach our target audiences. We’ve planned our strategy, defined our goals and launched our campaign . . . but is it working? And how do we adjust if it’s not?
Join us for our November breakfast meetup as Jennifer Nuhfer, Maggie Spain and Tammy Stratton, owners and principals at Spearca Communications, take us back to the basics – “Digital Analytics 101” – to help us analyze our digital tactics and ensure we are optimizing our strategies and measuring successes. This meetup is hosted by Spearca Communications at the Boettcher Foundation‘s Denver office.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What to consider when you redesign a website
- How to track search volume and keyword ranking performance
- The differences between SEO and SEM
- Using campaign performance metrics in Google Analytics and Facebook
- What is a “good” click-through-rate (CTR)
- How does retargeting or remarketing work
- What does geo mean as it pertains to digital marketing
- How often should you review digital marketing campaign reports
- What can you do to get started today
Hosted by Spearca Communications at the Boettcher Foundation
600 17th Street, Suite 2210 South, Denver, CO 80210
8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Coffee and light breakfast will be provided. The foundation does not have dedicated parking, but there are several surface lots in the area and metered parking is also an option.