ComNetworkDENVER: A Roundtable on Board and Trustee Communications
ComNetworkDENVER is pleased to host a breakfast meet-up focused on board and trustee communications. The discussion will feature several roundtable discussions with attendees, who will answer the following questions:
- In one sentence, summarize if and how the communications function participates in board/trustee communications.
- In one sentence, describe how the board/trustee feels about the communications function and the value of communications.
- How do communications analytics or measurement come into play with board/trustees?
- How do you characterize communications success to your board/trustees?
- How can we create more value for communications with board and trustee members?
This ComNetworkDENVER event is being hosted by the Colorado Health Foundation. The event is free to attend, and registration is required. Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:30 a.m. Guests are welcome to park in the Foundation’s adjoining parking lot for free.
ComNetworkDENVER is a network of Denver-area communications professionals who believe in the power of smart communications to improve lives. In affiliation with The Communications Network, ComNetworkDENVER is one among over a dozen cities with active local groups of communicators working in various facets of the social sector, including at foundations, nonprofits, and as consultants. If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in joining a terrific network of peers, and learning together about using communications to create positive social change, please join us. Invite others.