ComNetworkDC: Analyzing Communications Tactics in a Fast-Paced and Changing World + Zoom Happy Hour
Join us May 28 for a Communications Analytics Discussion and Happy Hour
Please join the ComNetworkDC community for a socially-distanced happy hour and discussion focused on analytics for strategic communications — opportunities, approaches and intents for today’s situation and tomorrow’s.
We’ll open up with a short presentation from Stefan Byrd-Krueger, chief analytics officer for ParsonsTKO, about how to get useful analytics in place when things are moving fast or unexpected changes happen midstream. These questions are pertinent to our current situation, as well as long-term aspirations to be nimble in the face of fast-emerging communications opportunities without sacrificing the strategic part of strategic communications.
We’ll have plenty of time for questions for Stefan. But the majority of the time will be for the participants to share insights with each other on such questions as:
- What are you focused on with your analytics program and how’s it going?
- Are there new tools and approaches that show promise? Or ones that the rest of us should avoid?
- Who has a stable program that’s delivering? How did you get there?
- What’s new, different, or unexpected since the pandemic response began?
- How do you report to senior executives and how often?
Even if you don’t have something to share, you’ll benefit from a discussion among practitioners from a diverse set of organizations who play a host of roles — from analysts to executives and everything in between.