ComNetworkSEATTLE: “Storytelling through Video” Presentation & Social
What makes a video great?
Let’s get together at Pyramid Communications’ office to talk about video and explore what makes a video, a great video – starting with an idea. The brief. And, the endless options to tell the story.
You can look forward to examples, strategies, tips, and an opportunity to get together and learn from one another.
- 5:30 pm Socializing and Refreshments
- 6:15 pm Presentation and Discussion
- 7:00 pm More Socializing and Networking
- Gustavo Asman, Creative Director
- Alexander Woldeab, Designer, Photographer & Videographer
- Kara Palmer, Philanthropy Director
Registration is required.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
The Communications Network exists to connect folks working on communications for good. We number over 1,600 members—80% of whom hold leadership positions in their organizations.
1932 1st Avenue #507
Seattle, WA 98101