Visual Literacy: Why a Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words
The images you use to communicate are just as important as the words you use.
As visual media continues to grow and become more integral to storytelling and communications, understanding visual meaning becomes imperative. What do your images say about your organization across all platforms? How does that message fit with your overall communications goals?
Join us for this webinar to gain a more in-depth understanding of how targeted visual media can strengthen your comms efforts and increase impact.
- How the relationship between words and photographs can create disconnected narratives
- What your organization’s visuals say and how they represent your mission, goals, and values
- How to analyze what the imagery being used is saying and what it is not
- How to align visual communication within all communication efforts
- How to target different types of visuals to different audiences
- How to assess whether your writing is being received differently than your imagery
This webinar will be led by Carolina Kroon, a professional photographer and videographer with extensive experience working at the intersection of media, education, and activism.