Over the past several years, The Communications Network has grown to be the premiere national nonprofit association for promoting the strategic use of communications in philanthropy.
With the support of our members and donors, we bring unique programs, new resources and create important networking opportunities across the field of philanthropy and throughout the nonprofit sector. In turn, our members provide leadership to the field through committee service, mentorship and project leadership.
By becoming a member of the Communications Network, you are joining with others who are committed to advancing the practice of quality communications in philanthropy. Your membership provides:
- Access to online resources, including reports and benchmark data on the field of practice
- Access to colleagues and other experts who can help answer questions and provide referrals to consultants and other services
- Discounted fees all for Network events, including workshops and conferences
- Advance notice of Network activities and events and priority enrollment
We offer two types of annual memberships — Individual and Institutional:
- Individual foundation/consultant membership (For employees of private, community and family foundations or consultants currently working for foundations or other nonprofits.) $300
- Individual membership for members of CommA $250
- Individual nonprofit membership (For employees of nonprofits.) Requested $200 Minimum $100
The Communications Network offers the following group options, which allow unlimited annual membership for staff of foundations and nonprofits.
- Institutional foundation membership: $1,000
- Institutional CommA membership: $850
- Institutional nonprofit membership: $700
How to Join
- Online individual membership form.
- Download individual membership form.
- To discuss group memberships, or for more information about this option, please email email@example.com or call 212-731-2268
Please note that fees for membership in the Communications Network are not refundable. However, a member may transfer the unused portion of his/her membership to a new organization or to a colleague working in the same organization where he/she is currently employed.