- Relationships are at the heart of communications. They’re essential.
- The quality of digital communication has been proven to be lower than that of in-person communication.
- Building relationships through personal interaction is more likely to help you convey your message and achieve a desired outcome.
- Open Data is empowering.
- Sharing data publicly helps organizations make better-informed decisions and build on top of existing information.
- Open Data fosters cooperation and opportunity and can prompt others to offer new approaches to problems you’re trying to solve.
- Reliable data, research and expert analysis have the power to improve and even save lives.
- Philanthropies can provide credible knowledge to inform public policies.
- Stories can help bring data to life and help policymakers connect with an issue.
- About the Network
- Our Board Members
- Fall Conference